Specializing in Estate Planning
We understand that Estate Planning is one of those challenging duties that you may “have” to do, but most people dread. Making serious decisions about your family’s assets, future medical needs, and child guardianships can bring up a lot of emotions and often avoidance. But don’t put off this critical task until it’s too late!
Whether you are a recently wed couple, just starting a family, entering retirement, need estate planning for elderly parents, or have experienced significant life transitions, I am here to gently guide you every step of the way through the process. I will explain everything in plain, simple language and support you in making the best decisions for your family, based on more than a decade of expert practice in this area. Estate Planning involves protecting and preserving the assets of an individual or family to ensure that their wishes are carried out—which is important for those at all income levels, from modest to wealthy.
Depending on your circumstances and desires, this might include: Formulating a pour-over will
- Developing a revocable living trust
- Administering guardianships
- Estate planning for second marriages
- Creating advanced health care directives
- Designating a power of attorney for finances
- Setting up a charitable foundation
- Gifting money to grandchildren
- Advising on Prop 19 California property transfers
- Coordinating with financial advisors and other professionals
- Additional estate planning documents and needs
We are committed to providing you with high-quality legal advice, always at a reasonable price, with caring, compassion, and the utmost professionalism. Let’s discuss how we can help you protect your family and your future.